Sunday, February 1, 2009

Let's Shopping




Last Wednesday,my mom and I went to One Utama. Its shopping time. I can buy anything that I want..
Hehehe..actually, I decided to buy a coat and a pair of jeans at Jusco. I'm very fussy in choosing clothes. Usually it takes me a day to buy a shirt. When we got there, we went straight to Jusco hunting for a stunning coat. There were many brands of coats like SEED, BONIA, and so on(I couldn't remember since there were too many brands). First, I tried the brand SEED. It went well with me but unfortunately the size of trousers were out of stock. So, I asked my mom to go to G2000. and I finally came to a decision to purchased a nice and comfortable coat there. Its cost me RM700 and I got a free tie that worth RM150.
Later than, we went to Levi's outlet and buy a pair of jeans. I paid money for M505 straight cut,costly RM250( actually I don't know much about jeans as long as it seems nice I just grab it).After all the listed items were managed to be found, we went back home buoyantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment